Top 7 Real Estate WordPress Plugins – the best wordpress plugins for real estate agents and real estate broker websites.
With busy lives, people are finding it more convenient and helpful to search for what they need online. This is why real estate companies and agents are setting up sites online for prospective buyers to browse for their ideal property. But finding the right plugins for your site’s theme isn’t easy so we’ve lined up the top 7 real estate wordpress plugins that can help you:
1. WPL Real Estate – This plugin was developed by Realtyna – a firm solely focused on real estate online solutions since 2007. WPL Real Estate allows you to do many things including the ability to add properties with its “Add Listing” wizard. Users and secondary agents can also add listings if you allow them. This isn’t the only thing users can do. They can also search properties using a list of criteria [i.e. States, zip codes] to narrow down their search and visitors can choose between list or grid display mode. This plugin also hides fields without any information on your listings and there are multiple listing, room and property types [i.e. For sale, for rent, apartments etc.] for more specific listings. If you think this is great, listing can be shared through Facebook, Twitter or email by default.
2. WP Listings – WP Listings is designed to integrate a fully-featured real estate listing system into any theme you’re using. This plugin enables you to establish your own listing taxonomy or stick with the default ones such as status, property types and location. You can also highlight certain properties with a “Featured Listings” widget you can customize. Speaking of customize, there is a wide selection of custom data fields you can use for your site from the price and address to the specific details of a property like virtual tours and neighborhood info.
3. Realia – Realia is one of the newer plugins in this list. It integrates Google Maps support so potential clients can accurately locate the propety. It also makes adding new listings simple and users can also add listings themselves. It also includes support for multiple agencies within a site and the option to assign agents between them. There’s more! Realia also has an iOS application called Realia Browser that allows agents to launch their own branded apps without any advanced coding knowledge.
4. Easy Property Listings – If you’re looking for a comprehensive real estate plugin that works seamlessly with most themes, try this one. This plugin includes a “Theme Compatibility Mode” to minimize errors with most themes. There is also Manual Theme Setup option if you want more customizability. This plugin also supports multiple currencies and locations suitable for international listings. Users can also make appointments for inspections with an integrated calendar and an optional search widget with customizable search fields that makes it easier for them to find the property for them. It is also fully integrated with Google Maps so they can easily find the property’s location. If you think this plugin is already jampacked with features, Easy Property Listings has a variety of add-ons including sliders, advanced mapping functions, one-click printable brochures and an option to let users subscribe to listings.
5. Estatik – Estatik, aside from being fully responsive has a clean interface and visuals. It is compatible with most themes and comes with its own custom themes. You can customize each field within your listings and as the administrator you can enable front end property management. You cana also assign agents who can modify the listings. Estatik has also several widgets such as advanced search, map view and slideshows and users can share links to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
6. FireStorm Professional Real Estate Plugin – FireStorm is the plugin you need to make your real estate site fully functional. This plugin allows you to set up, change or remove listings with a few clicks of a mouse.You can separate your listings and your blog allowing you to have both and still maintain the sleek look of your site. This is perfect for agents who also have real estate blogs.
7. Triberr – Another plugin perfect for real estate bloggers is Triberr. Triberr allows you access to a wider network of people who can be potential clients. To do this though you need a Triberr account but it’s pretty simple to do nd once you have your own account, your fellow bloggers and other real estate agents can help promote you online. You can also easily share your posts to your Twitter feed, Facebook Page, LinkedIn Profile, Pinterest boards and more.