Top 10 WordPress Videographer Themes – the best wordpress themes for videographers and video production studios.
Videography or the art of making good video films takes a lot of time, effort and dedication. This is why for videographers it is absolutely important that when they share their work to their friends or clients it is easily accessible while maintaining the quality of their video.
Sometimes, posting videos on wordpress could be a hassle especially when the theme does not suit your needs. To help you find the right themes for your videos, we’ve narrowed down a list of top 10 wordpress videographer themes.
1. Video Zoom- This theme from WPZOOM is a wonderful choice for multimedia websites. It has WordPress native video support and full compatibility with the JW Player plugin for WordPress so you can upload your own video or embed an external one. Other features include custom backgrounds and logo input, easy customization, custom shortcodes, HTML5 and CSS3 code, bannners for ads, translation options and responsive navigation. Video Zoom also has a video slider that allows you to easily display featured videos for clients’ easy viewing. If you think all that is neat, you’d be thrilled to find that there are two pre-built skins you can choose from to suit your style.
2. News Tube- NewsTube is a theme design for magazine, blog and video sites. It is retina ready and fully responsive so it still looks good whether viewed from a computer or tablet. Powered by advertising solution and user engagement widgets like related and featured posts, this design is sure to get your videos easily accessed and shared. News Tube is known for its extensive Theme Options and flexible theme layouts which will allow you to tailor your site the way you want. What makes it even better is that it has a drag & drop page builder and auto update which makes customizing much easier. This design is recommended for videographers who want to focus on content.
3. The Producer- If you want the central focus of your site to be about film, then The Producer is for you. The Producer was designed for studios and production companies which you could tell is the intention behind its features. This design is responsive with custom full screen image background support and easy logo customization. Like Video Zoom, it comes in two skins: light and dark and it has Advanced jQuery animations and effects. You can browse through the videos as they are displayed in thumbnails and you can also enjoy the unique “panel” effect when scrolling along with the traditional credit roll effect. The Producer will definitely bring out the film lover in you.
4. Empire-If you want a front page that simply flaunts your work for all to see, you might like Empire’s video header and simply typography.. But don’t worry, Empire isn’t in-your-face. In fact it’s sleek, elegant and minimalist which means your video will be the star of the show and not theme. Videographers who want to upload their portfolios without having to spend too much time on the layout will love this theme because its grid layout is automatic so all you have to do is upload your video and it will be up and running in no time. Plus, it’s totally responsive, retina ready and includes a Revolution Slider.
5. Snaptube- Snaptube is the perfect theme for all your video blogging needs. It is a responsive, widget ready theme with well-organized elements that can handle huge volumes of content. It has unlimited side bars, advanced theme options and is AdSense ready. One of the things that makes Snaptube special from other themes is that it allows the users to submit their own videos as well.
6. Divi- This theme was not primarily made for videographers but because it is so good it has to be in this list. It is a fully responsive theme with a drag & drop page builder and is fully customizable. It has pre-made layouts, parallax scrolling, an animated slider, media files integration and it can handle a lot of videos whether they be in the backgrounds, video sections or media showcases.
7. Corporate- Want to upload lots of videos but at the same time make sure your site isn’t cluttered and looks good? Try Corporate. Corporate is a colorful and fun WordPress theme with many animations, video backgrounds and an online shop section. The theme was made to support many videos. In fact the homepage itself can be customized to have many video backgrounds and ribbons. It is also easy to put together with its drag & drop Themify Builder. Did I also mention it has an animated background color feature? That’s right. You don’t have to worry about having the same boring background ever again.
8. Zerif Pro- Used by many professionals, Zerif is a dependable theme. It has multiple browser compatibility, unlimited choice of colors and custom theme widgets. Even if you are not an experienced developer, you’ll know your way around with the Theme Options panel. And if you have clients from other countries who want to visit your site, you don’t need to worry because this design also has localization to translate all the theme built-in text.
9. X- X offers multiple design styles and a package of different designs and demos for any kind of website. It’s perfect for any videographer who wants variety. Like other themes, it is customizable, responsive and retina ready. It has an easily set-up one-page navigation with video backgrounds, shortcodes and various layout options. X is also compatible with multiple browsers and is widget ready.
10. TV Elements- Press75’s TV Elements theme is a simple theme that puts your video in the front and center. There is a large video background header in the homepage showing your greatest work and sections below that show your latest videos or posts. There is also a video portfolio template and a unique single portfolio page. You can easily embed Vimeo and YouTube videos, and there are also ad spaces and custom widges.