Top 10 WordPress Photographer Themes – the best wordpress themes for photographers and photography studios.
As we live life, we want to savor and capture our greatest moments and share it with those we love. It is no surprise then that more and more people have been getting interested in appreciating and doing photography especially with so many mediums available today.
Whether you’re an amateur or professional photographer, you can get a sense of fulfillment by having your work recognized and seen by others, and what better way of doing this than through WordPress? This is why we have put together a list of the top 10 WordPress Photographer Themes to help you get started.
1. Photocrati- Photocrati is one of the most popular themes used by more than 18,000 photographers worldwide. It features more than 60 templates and e-commerce functionality. Photocrati’s gallery management allows a wide range of customization options while having excellent mobile compatibility. It also has strong copyright protection to keep plagiarizers at bay and away from your precious photos.
2. Photographer CV- For photographers who want to highlight their portfolio and experiences in an impressive manner that will wow clients, then Photographer CV is for you! It has a fully responsive SEO ready design with 80+ shortcodes and custom widgets. You could also be creative with over 600 Google+ fonts, animations and multiple color options. This is highly recommended for professional photographers.
3. Santino- For a more artistic, interactive and vibrant display of photos, try Santino. Santino has a built-in rating system and allows you to publish private or public galleries. Think that’s neat? There’s more. It has seven different gallery lay-outs, stunning effects, custom gallery spacing and even background music. The best part is that it works with images of any shape and size. With Santino, your photos will surely be able to awaken the senses of any viewer.
4. eClipse- eClipse’s fully responsive theme comes with a drag & drop GT3 Page Builder Plugin and comes in dark and light skins. It is one of ThemeForest’s top-selling photography themes with a five-star rating. eClipse is easy to use with unlimited home page layouts, image and video support which allow you to customize it in limitless ways. It also has WooCommerce and MailChimp integration and is translation ready (.po .mo files).
5. Selfie- If you like displaying big photos then you will definitely like Selfie. It has full-screen design which is ideal if you want to highlight only a few images. The design is built with blocks with each section having a full image background. This theme is perfect for portfolios and it also has a video section and is mobile ready. Another awesome feature is the off canvas slide-in navigation menu and sidebar. It has only 100+ Google fonts though but it makes up for it with its fully responsive and sleek design.
6. Sirius- For photographers who want an easy-to-use customizable design with an online shop, Sirius is the best thing. With a slide-out left menu, various photo gallery styles and a minimalist black and white look, this theme will definitely make your photos look great for potential clients. Like other themes it is responsive and Retina-ready plus it has CSS3 animations. It also has Facebook, Twitter and Google+ integration, making it easier to share your work online. Sirius has password protected gallery support so you can be assured your images are safe.
7. Skylab- Skylab is a block-style theme that is used by many professionals. It is suited for multiple galleries and images of different sizes. It is highly responsive and can easily be customized with its options panel. With unlimited layouts and premium plugins like Visual Composer and Slider Revolution you will surely be able to create an amazing display of your images.
8. Reportage- Reportage is a portfolio theme created with photojournalists and photographers in mind, which explains the magazine style layout. It is easily customizable with a responsive design and custom widget areas. One of the best things about Reportage is that you don’t have to limit yourself on the number of galleries you can post an unlimited number of galleries in many different layouts. The design also adapts to videos, images, galleries, audio, quotes and links.
9. Vignette- If you want more than basic and you’re feeling a bit adventurous for your theme design, you might want to try Vignette. Vignette brings you more flexibility in your layout options with 4 different types of layouts for each gallery. You may also opt for either a video or a featured image for your homepage. It has Jetpack support, custom widgets and is SEO optimized.
10. Kinetika- Kinetika is another fullscreen photography theme which is woocommerce supported. It is WPML multilingual ready for easy localization to any language and it has a retina ready, fully responsive design. It has fullscreen slideshows (with audio) and it can display slideshows and videos as page background with page opacity control per page. You can also display an information box filled with Events,, Portfolios or Blog posts.