Top 10 WordPress Hotel Themes – the best wordpress themes for hotels and guest houses.
It’s summer time and there is an explosion of tourists keen to spend some time in various destinations to have fun with friends and family. And because they are in a different place away from their home, tourists need a place to stay and more often or not, they avail the accommodations provided by hotels.
As a hotel manager/owner, you can take advantage of this opportunity by marketing your services online. You don’t need to be a web page developer to set up a WordPress site that gives you what you need. Not only that but WordPress can also help make booking and reserving much easier. Want to get started? Here are 10 WordPress themes you can try.
1. Bellevue – Bellevue is compatible with WooCommerce and it has WPML support. This, along with a built-in booking system and availability calendar will makes Bellevue a very reliable theme for hotel owners. Bellevue also has more than 1000 icons, a shortcode generator, WP Booking System plugin and Master Slider Responsive Touch Swipe Slider plugin. Bellevue’s front page parallax effects also ensure that you are able to show potential clients the beauty of your hotel in an organized manner.
2. Hotels – Its name isn’t the only reason why it’s fit for a hotel site. It is often used because it is very simple to install and customize with its tools. This theme by Template Monster has a beautiful layout suitable for any type of device. It has a fully responsive slider and a built-in photo gallery for you to show off your hotel’s numerous amenities. It also has custom post types for Out Team, Portfolio, Services and Rates and Testimonials making it easy for the client to see why they simply have to opt for your hotel.
3. Restinn – Restinn is perfect for either single-branch or multi-branch hotel chain. It has a full featured booking system automating the process of scheduling room use. You can choose either a one-page or multi-page setup and crafting your site is made easier with its drag & drop builder that is included in the theme. It also has free Premium Plugins and it is fully responsive so it still looks good on any device.
4. Lambda – Lambda is perfect for beginners because it is simple to use. It is simple that its Once Click Demo Installer does exactly what its name suggests. But just because its simple doesn’t mean that you will be stuck with a generic site. Lambda has all the features to help you make a professional hotel site. It has over 100 Bootstrap options allowing almost all elements to be customizable. It has 6 different header options and awesome slides. Plus, if any issue does come up, you can just contact the support team.
5. SixtyOne- SixtyOne, being based on a foundation grid, allows it to adapt to any screen size. Its flexible layout enables you to swap out sidebars, columns, galleries and room descriptions. It has multiple page templates allowing you to be creative with each one. SixtyOne is perfect for those who want their page to have a minimalist vibe.
6. Hillter- Hillter was designed specifically for hotels so it shouldn’t be a surprise as to why its features are perfect. It has impressive gallery features to feature photos and videos of your hotel. It also has a lovely header with several built-in sliders in the banner area. The AweBooking plugin allows clients to reserve rooms. The Revolution Slider plugin also enables you to use animation effects, video embedding, image pre-loading and auto-play functions on your site. It is also SEO-ready, WPML-ready and is fully translatable.
7. Hotel Booking- If you want something more basic and simple, then Hotel Booking is for you. Templatic Theme’s theme focuses on hotel booking. This theme is powered by the Tevolution plug-in and the Booking system add-on that provides some bookign features that other themes lack like seasonal and promotional pricing.
Starhotel- It is a WPML-ready and translatable theme with a Revolution Slider plugin alowing you to set up different slides to show off your hotel. It is also easy to customize and craft your site because Starhotel has a drag & drop builder. This theme also has Starhotel alert messages, Starhotel buttons, address cards, box icons, headings and testimonials. You can also incorporate Google Maps on your page to make it easier for your clients to locate your hotel.
9. Avada- Avada provides you with an easy page building plugin making it simple for you to design a beautiful site. It has lovely templates you could use that would definitely give your website an elegant and cozy feel. It features an animated menu that allows easy navigation for clients to see all your hotel has to offer. It is also scalable and responsive and runs on CSS3 and HMTL5. It is also Retina ready with many icons and fonts to choose from.
10. Splendor- Splendor is a theme with niche-specific features and 3 amazing layout variations: map view, list view and grid view You can incorporate an online searchable map into your homepage. Its sliders can easily showcase your hotel’s amenities along with personalized listings. If you are multi-branch hotel, you can use a distinct banner for each banner. Think this is neat? There’s more: Site owners can introduce personalized fields for registration and profile pages and using the owner’s dashboard, you can upgrade, edit or delete any submission.